Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Tequila Sunrise Tank + Decorated Jean Shorts

Happy May Day! It's snowing. Blerg!

At the beginning of the week I decided to decorate my denim shorts because that's the thing to do right now. I had some studs laying around so naturally I put a few near the pockets. I also bought a small bottle of fabric paint and, being inspired by the album cover of Joy Division "Unknown Pleasures" (true story), decided to try and paint some obscure ridges on my jeans. Well, it turned out like so and I paired it with this crazy sheer top I found at a Second-Hand Store. I'm pretty sure it's for children lol. I'm playing dress up inside because it is so damn cold outside!

(hi)

(check out my new ink! Gypsy babe wearing a fox headdress! Hott!

(so sad the weather sucks right now. so not in-shape for the summer anyways.)

I leave you with the Joy Division's full album, "Unknown Pleasures"! Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment