Thursday, August 8, 2013

Hiatus

Hello friends,

It looks like I'm taking a break with She'll Be in Black. I just started a full-time job and time management is something I just haven't grasped yet. I promise I will be back, either here or with something new. I think about blogging, fashion, photography, and all those wonderful things on a daily basis so this is not me giving up. This is me focusing on my job that will bring me money and pave my future. Once I feel confident, comfortable and familiar to my new routine I will be back in FULL force. I cannot wait, you have no idea. As much as I want to try and balance it all right now and at once, I think it'll be more beneficial if I take care of the tasks at hand first- keeping this amazing job I landed, moving to the city, and starting my real adult life. :)

Wish me luck! And I will see you guys soon enough.

"The key is not to prioritize what's on your schedule, but to schedule your priorities." -Felicia in Black//

No comments:

Post a Comment